New chiropractic patients in 30 days.
Sounds too good to be true?
Getting new patients is the most common challenge among chiropractors, but it doesn’t have to be.
There are chiropractic marketing strategies that can get you new paying patients fast – and most of them are FREE.
You ready to turn things around for your business?
Let’s get started!
Here are the 5 awesome ways to get new chiropractic patients in the next 30 days:
1. Sign up as a source on HARO.
Not many chiropractors are familiar with HARO or Help A Reporter Out.
HARO is an innovative platform that connects journalists and bloggers to expert sources.
Here’s how it works:
You sign up as a source, browse through source requests (which are opportunities to get interviewed as an expert), send your pitch, and hopefully get the gig.
When you go to https://www.helpareporter.com/, you’ll see this:
Just click on “I’m a Source”, scroll down, and hit “Subscribe Now”.
You’ll then be taken to a page with details on their different subscription packages:
You can choose the free option at first just to get a peek at the kinds of opportunities you’ll get, and if you’re feeling it, you can upgrade anytime.
Here’s an example of what you’ll get in your email:
Here’s an example of a HARO query:
What makes HARO good is its impressive client base:
If you can be featured in just one of these media outlets, what do you think that would do for your business?
HARO is an excellent opportunity to:
1. Get topnotch media coverage at minimal cost.
You don’t even have to pay that much or know a reporter personally to be featured in major national – and international – publications.
Just imagine how fast your name would spread on social media!
2. Establish yourself as an authority in your field.
Anyone who gets interviewed in a publication as big as The New York Times automatically gains an expert status in their field.
No ifs, no buts.
And this is a big deal for you because before people let you twist their spine, they have to know that you know what you’re doing and you won’t mess up.
3. Get quality links to your website.
Getting quality backlinks has a far-reaching benefit to your business.
If you’re trying to rank in Google (which, in my opinion, you should), getting high-quality backlinks should be at the top of your list.
And HARO is just the place to be.
As Brian Dean says:
If you have amazing backlinks from authority sites, Google will take that as a signal that you’re awesome enough for them to link to you… and it will shoot your rankings to the moon.
So when you’re done reading this list, go over to HARO and try it out for yourself.
Now let’s take a more traditional approach to get new chiropractic patients:
2. Hand out brochures and pamphlets.
As much as you need to amplify your online presence, don’t leave your offline chiropractic marketing strategies in the backseat.
Traditional methods like handing out brochures and pamphlets in your local community can still reap big rewards for your business.
Sometimes people in your area just don’t know that you exist.
So tell them!
But you need to be strategic about it.
Don’t be like Johnny in Cobra Kai who hands out his karate dojo brochures randomly to passersby.
Here are a few smart ways to distribute chiropractic brochures:
- Go to relevant events like marathons, run-for-a-cause, basketball games, football games, and other events where athletes may be attending.
- Visit homes for the aged, offer free massage, and hand out your brochures.
- Even young kids nowadays suffer from back pain. So go to schools and ask for permission to put up your brochure on their bulletin boards.
- Hand out brochures to your existing patients so they’ll have something to show their family and friends.
The key is to look for where your ideal patients are hanging out, go there, and distribute your flyers.
Another way to maximize your brochures is to attach gift certificates or coupons:
This way, more people will take your brochures more seriously.
And it gives them another reason to visit your clinic.
Not techy? Got zero designing skills?
There are tons of ways to have other people create your brochure without spending a fortune:
- There are publication companies that will create brochures for you at an affordable cost.
- You can commission a freelancer in Upwork for a minimal fee.
- If you know a college kid looking for some graphic designing experience, you can even get it done for free.
- There are even templates for chiropractic brochures that you can grab and use for your own.
Now let’s head over to one of the best chiropractic marketing strategies:
3. Use Facebook ads.
One of the quickest ways to get new chiropractic patients is using Facebook ads.
Facebook ads let you reach MORE people than you can ever reach with traditional marketing.
You can set your own daily budget, target audience, format, and duration… so you can work a small budget at first.
Here are examples of chiropractic Facebook ads:
The world of Facebook ads is so big that it needs an entire website to fully explore it, so I’ll just go over some of the basics of Facebook ads.
These are what Facebook ads can do for your business:
- spread brand awareness so that more people will know about you
- drive traffic to your website
- get contact info of potential patients so you can send them personalized messages later on
- book appointments and consultations
You can promote your Facebook page, website, special promos, a specific service, an informational material (e-book, courses), a blog post, and more.
You can even think of chiropractic event ideas, organize your final choice, and promote that using Facebook ads.
There is a lot that you can do with Facebook…
But you’re probably wondering:
Is it really possible to get new chiropractic patients with Facebook ads in 30 days?
If done right, Facebook ads are a very powerful tool to get a steady flow of patients without having to hard sell and push your services to them.
Ready to learn more? These blog posts are a great place to start:
- Advertising on Facebook
- 5 Chiropractic Facebook Ads That Give You a Steady Flow of New Patients
- 7 Facebook Ad Hacks for Local Business Lead Generation
Now here’s an idea:
If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to learn everything there is to Facebook ads, you can get help from Facebook ads experts.
Let’s now go to one of my favorite chiropractic marketing strategies:
4. Collaborate with bloggers.
Ah, I love PR.
And there’s only one thing I love more: FREE PR.
Collaborating with bloggers with a big following can shoot your business through the roof.
This is why:
If blogs are the top 4 influencers of purchases, then it just makes sense to get their help.
This is called influencer marketing.
And here’s how to do it:
1. Think of a trending topic or niche that is related in some way to chiropractic care. Here are examples:
- Physical fitness
- Intense sports
- Organic living
- Physical injuries and recovery
2. Look for influential bloggers around these topics.
- You can search for “the topic + blog” in Google. Here’s an example:
When choosing blogs, it’s crucial to choose those with:
- regular posts
- lots of comments
- lots of social shares
3. Build a relationship with the blog owner. Interact with them in any way. Leave helpful comments or share their blog post on your social media page and tag them. Get familiar with their style and usual topics. The worst thing you can do is to appear out of nowhere and send a pitch. You can be sure it won’t get noticed.
4. Write and send your pitch. Once you made yourself known to the blogger, it’s time to send your pitch. You can suggest a chiropractic-related topic with you as the expert source. Or give the blogger an exclusive discount for their followers. Be creative in your approach.
You can also reach out to social media influencers – you know, those people with a LOT of followers on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and other SNS.
And you won’t regret it because:
Working with Instagram influencers is particularly rewarding if done right.
Instagram users are known to be super engaged with brands they like, so if you can land a partnership with the right influencer, it can mean a lot to your business.
To look for the right influencer for you, you have to consider the fit of their audience to your brand.
YouTube is also a great place to look for influencers.
Many YouTube vloggers are looking for people to interview to add a little spice to their episodes.
Here’s a perfect example of a collaboration between a YouTuber and a pair of chiropractor:
Organic Olivia is a YouTube channel dealing with all things organic – and has around 70K subscribers.
This video alone has over 8,600 views.
How’d you love to get in front of thousands of FREE audience and display your expertise?
Go to YouTube, look for channels that are related to your niche and have a considerable following, and ask the owner if a collaboration is possible.
Now let’s go to the last chiropractic marketing idea on the list:
5. Create a great chiropractic referral program.
When I hear my friends rave about a certain dentist, I tend to get curious.
So when I need a dentist, that dentist comes to mind, I ask my friend what his experience had been like, and if it sounds great, then I’ll go to that dentist.
Not because I trust him, but because I trust my friend.
That’s exactly why:
People have to trust you to let you touch their spine.
So using referrals – which bank on trust – is a great strategy.
This is exactly why you should treat each of your patients professionally… and be the best damn chiropractor they’ve ever met.
But instead of just waiting for your clients to refer people, here’s what you can do:
Think of an incentive that your existing patients won’t be able to resist.
Can you offer them a discount on their next treatment?
Or a gift certificate for your services?
Or maybe free pieces of equipment like an ergonomic chair, standing table, yoga mats, pain relieving cream, and more.
You can also hold a contest for the most successful referrals.
The one with the most successful referrals in a specific span of time – in 3 months maybe – gets to win an exciting prize.
Like a trip to somewhere nice or a discount on their next 5 treatments. Or a really awesome giveaway like an exercise equipment, a back brace, heat pads, and more.
Think of something big and use that as a prize, and you’ll be sure that your patients will jump on it.
Be creative in how you can push your patients to actively look for referrals.
It’s Your Turn!
Those are 5 unique ways to get new chiropractic patients in just 30 days even if you have no budget.
Now I want to know:
What chiropractic marketing strategies are you currently using to get new patients?
Or do you have questions on how to get new chiropractic patients?
Let me know by leaving a comment below.